April 3, 2010

cupcake me!

it was no misery that i had to be gifted two crumbs cupcakes last week.  my gosh!  i'd never had their cupcakes before, and it surely won't be the last time!  when you eat something as moist, rich and scrumptious as these cupcakes, you immediately want more.  it has a sweet little surprise inside each one too!  it's torture just thinking about not being to have one for a while.  geez!  

my friend, crystal, was kind enough to surprise me with these last week.  so i hemmed her curtains?  i definitely got the better end of the deal, i think!  i'll hem anyone's anything to get more of these.  any takers?   i love her forever!  heaven, indeed.


1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe for Crumbs original cupcake and I'll have to say, they weren't that good when I made them. But this one looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete